Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Story of this week's mix.

Over the last year there has been a lot of people in my life who've died.  And none of the circumstances surrounding any of the deaths were very good.  Cancer, murder, absolutely no fucking reason, overdose, I know you see where I am going with this. 

So I decided to do a mix for one of them this week.  I just needed to put something out into the clouds of the internets so that he won't be forgotten. Partially, because I was more concerned for my other people who were dealing with it in very harsh ways.  It was like being violated for them.  Mostly, because I am still in denial of the fact he's gone.  I know it's silly, but as much as I know he's dead, he's not.  I feel like it's still some cosmic joke.  I didn't go to the vigil.  I didn't go to the second line.  I just am not ready to have him be gone.  It makes me selfish and a total bitch but I can't help it.  I just keep thinking about fun silly sad heart felt touching moments.  Yep, so this is my mix, for my friend, who I am not dealing with being dead.  Yep.  I'm an asshole.  But at least I'm being honest.

So in light of all the info I just spouted off.  This is a mix with a title.  It's called "We The People".  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment