Saturday, July 9, 2011

Weekly Mix 7/9/11

Okay, here goes, I've never posted what I am listening to for the whole week online before, don't be cruel.  I don't think I could handle it.


1.  WE USED TO WAIT :: Arcade Fire
2.  WORLD SPINS MADLY ON :: The Weepies
3.  NIGHTSWIMMING :: R.E.M.
4.  HOUSES ::  Great Northern
5.  I'M YOUR HOOCHIE COOCHIE MAN :: Muddy Waters
6.  WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT  :: The Black Keys
7.  DIVORCE SONG  :: Liz Phair
8.  SEA OF LOVE  :: Tom Waits
9.  I'VE GOT DREAMS TO REMEMBER  :: Otis Redding
10.  THE STORY OF MY LIFE  :: Austronautalis
11.  HELLHOUND ON MY TRAIL  :: Robert Johnson
12.  HOTEL YORBA  ::  The White Stripes
13.  DOWNHEARTED BLUES  :: Son House
14.  FLOAT ON  :: Modest Mouse
15.  MILES DAVIS' FUNERAL  :: Morphine
16.  Rebellion (LIES) :: Arcade Fire

The running time on this mix is 57:35.  It could fit on a 60 minute tape.  I hope you enjoy it.  I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment