Sunday, August 28, 2011

Boyfriend Wanted.


Must love random decoration for holidays
kissing
tickle wars
random silliness
and the sound of trains

No specific physical attributes
or political leanings
but would prefer a witty, understanding non racist
Sarcasm is appreciated but no cynics, or pessimists need apply

Any similarity to
The Dream King
Sirius Black
Spencer Reid
or Oscar Wilde is welcome

Must be tolerant of silly sounds
Black and White movies
mis matched socks
and staying up late

I have a slightly chaotic mind
chipped nail polish
and a very slight limp

I have a nearly unnatural love of museums
public libraries
old time carnivals
vaudeville
and music.

I rub my feet together in my sleep
smoke
and think that Tom Waits is one of the most amazing recording artists of all time.

All I want is
to read to each other in bed
to snuggle, even when it's not cold
and laughter till our sides ache.

No comments:

Post a Comment